Our blacklist contains IP addresses from which we received mails, that were classified as spam.
It's very important to know, that a listing here doesn't mean that you are a spammer, but it means that we (or one of our reporting clients) received at least one spam message from the listed
Current changes made on this project
- if you are responsible for the mailsystem of a company and if you have a volume of >250 spams per day, you can easily report suspicious IP addresses to us via our new API. Please contact us, if you are interested.
- we show you here the 750 top-queried IP addresses of each day
- in our query form you can leave a comment for every IP address
- the last 100 changes on our databases can you now see here
- with a new button in our query form you can retrieve the Whois record for an IP address. This is useful, for example, if you want to send an abuse report to a provider.
- several minor bugs and typos were corrected
The inps.de-DNSBL exists since 2007-12-29. It is queryable free of charge via the
Domain Name System and can be used in conjunction with other DNSBL's for a better spam filtering, although it was
primarily designed to protect our own systems.
Even though we are listing entries for a relatively long time (in comparison to other dnsbl's),
false entries are very, very rare and this list is highly reliable.